Made in Portugal and certified by CITEVE
|LEVEL 3 – GENERAL POPULATION FOR|
Preservation and Washing Recommendations for Reusable Masks:
· When not in use, keep the mask in a dry environment and protected from potential contamination.
· Each mask should be washed before its first use.
· If the mask is defective or damaged, do not use.
· At the end of the mask’s lifetime, wash the mask and discard it as a non-dangerous fabric waste. If you do not wash the mask, discard it as a biological waste.
· The mask can only be used by a different person after being washed.
· The masks should only be used for no longer than 4 hours, and must be exchanged whenever they become damp. The masks must be washed after each use and/or upon returning home.
· Wash the mask after each use, using a complete washing cycle (minimum 30 minutes at 140ºF with detergent).